Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Delayed Introduction

Front cover of Parenting, Inc.Image via Wikipedia

Being a mom on its own deserves a medal. Obviously I didn't think of that before, but having two toddlers around the house would do that to you. I am a professional at work making my professional decisions 8 to 5. Somewhere between 5 and 8 am a mom. I am picking up my kids and taking them to the pool, spray park to make sure they get the best out of summer. Feeding them, giving them a bath, and putting them to sleep. 8 to 12 (or whenever I pass out on my lazy boy) I am a housemaid (cook and clean), researcher/shopper (shop and compare prices and research whatever is needed), fitness room member (right on the middle living room with a help of WII remote). Or yeah, I am also a wife, but don't make me started on that. I love my husband, but most of my wife responsibilities come down to picking up his dirty clothes and washing his dirty dishes. I think all this deserves an award, but You already knew that
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment