Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I googled my ex-boyfriend

Ugly Doll, SeattleImage by Piero Sierra via Flickr

Out of nowhere I suddenly decided to Google my first boyfriend. It is been a really long time. He was a pretty boy and a complete moron, but I was naive and didn't know any better. And I managed to date him for a year before I sat down, "I am done". And he said, "Maybe I love you". And I said, "Maybe I am sick and tired of it".

So I typed his name secretly hoping that he is bold and fat and ugly. When the result came back, I had to take a very long look at Mr. Pretty. I am not sure about bold, but he is definitely fat and ugly. Standing in front of the farmhouse somewhere on the middle of nowhere.

I felt like I got my revenge for all the mean things he did years ago. Yey me!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment